About Us

Welcome to our family blog. My name is Megan and I have a wonderful husband, Jonathan, and two littles. This blog originally started to record our adoption journey with our first child. It has continued on through the adoption of our second child, and I don't know what exactly is it to come in the future :) For now though it's a place to share with and hopefully encourage others.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Oh My! How Time Does Fly!

   I CANNOT believe how fast the past year has gone by! Our little man had his first birthday in February. However, it does not seem possible that he could be any older than 6 months :) He has grown and changed so much, and we have cheered and swelled with pride at every single milestone he has met. I didn't know I could get so excited about such simple things, but the first times he covered his ears to play peek-a-boo, figured out how to clap, or said biii-ble I'm pretty sure I thought, "my child is a genius". Motherhood is everything I thought it would be. Grocery shopping (or any shopping) is not quite how it used to be, but that's nothing compared to the love and joy he has brought us. 
   When I think about all the fundraising we did I cannot get over that all that was almost two years ago! It was a lot of work but looking back it really was so much fun. I didn't think I would feel that way at the time because it was so chaotic, but it was so worth it all. I still am amazed at all the support we got from our friends and family. If I ever need to see how blessed I am, I will just look back to that time. So a little over one year later, I want to say THANK YOU again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment