About Us

Welcome to our family blog. My name is Megan and I have a wonderful husband, Jonathan, and two littles. This blog originally started to record our adoption journey with our first child. It has continued on through the adoption of our second child, and I don't know what exactly is it to come in the future :) For now though it's a place to share with and hopefully encourage others.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Our T-shirts Are Here!!

     We finally got our t-shirts! They feel so soft. I love them! Many of you text me that you got your shirts in today too :) Thank you all who have ordered. I get excited every time I get an e-mail saying we sold one! I hope you all like them and wear them with pride. We will continue to sell them for a while, so if you want one you're not gonna miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment