About Us

Welcome to our family blog. My name is Megan and I have a wonderful husband, Jonathan, and two littles. This blog originally started to record our adoption journey with our first child. It has continued on through the adoption of our second child, and I don't know what exactly is it to come in the future :) For now though it's a place to share with and hopefully encourage others.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let the stress begin :)

   Well the fundraisers are up and running! And the stress begins.... Planning these fundraisers is a little overwhelming starting off. However, my wonderful family is helping so much and calming me down:) My sister is wonderful! She is already a great aunt :) Thank you so much to the people who have purchased shirts! Mine have been shipped and I cannot wait to get them. I want one of all of them. I hope to sell one everyday, but I have not sold any today....yet. So if you want to be that one person that makes my day you have a few hours left :) We have submitted a lot of paperwork this week and now we are to the harder forms and things that must be done. But we are several steps closer than we were last week. I think Matthew 6:34 may be my verse of the day for the next several months! "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Thanks again for everyone's support and I will be posting some updates on the pancake breakfast soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment