About Us

Welcome to our family blog. My name is Megan and I have a wonderful husband, Jonathan, and two littles. This blog originally started to record our adoption journey with our first child. It has continued on through the adoption of our second child, and I don't know what exactly is it to come in the future :) For now though it's a place to share with and hopefully encourage others.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

   Well Christmas is here again. This year has had so many ups and downs and gone by so fast! We have been officially "waiting" for a little over two months now, but it really feels more like six! This is definitely harder than filling out paperwork. I have decided to start working on the nursery to help pass the time and be more prepared. I want to have everything moved out that won't be in there when the baby comes and have everything ready to move in as we get it. I have turned out to be a lot more organized and against clutter than I ever thought I would be (and definitely more than my mom ever thought I would be). We have a small pile of diapers and wipes collected but I plan to build it up a lot more each month. Maybe all this "nesting" will get the ball rolling :) I can't even explain how ready we are to have a baby! I am not sure he/she will even need a crib cause they will probably outgrow it before we get tired of holding them! 
    Just wanted to update everyone and let you know there have not been any changes, we are still waiting. No news. But the way it works we won't hear anything and then it will happen all at once :) So there is still time for a wonderful Christmas present! As always keep praying for us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Tears. I am so happy for you both. You will be great parents and that precious boy will bless your lives so much. Best wishes for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete