About Us

Welcome to our family blog. My name is Megan and I have a wonderful husband, Jonathan, and two littles. This blog originally started to record our adoption journey with our first child. It has continued on through the adoption of our second child, and I don't know what exactly is it to come in the future :) For now though it's a place to share with and hopefully encourage others.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

ALMOST through with the paperwork!!

  Well we have now finished our in-home home study visits and only have one more visit to complete our home study completely! We are quickly approaching the end of this approval phase :) We almost have our paperwork done too!!! Yay!!!!!!!! I mean YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about feeling accomplished. Before long we might actually have time to spend an evening relaxing in front of the TV :) We will be ending our t-shirt fundraiser soon so if anyone wants a shirt you better go ahead and order it. If anyone wants a large of the brown faith, hope, & love shirt I have a friend that ordered an extra one (or two) accidentally that I am sure would be glad to sell it to ya:) Just let me know and I'll get you in touch with her. Also, We really, really need to sell these Titans tickets for Sept 29th! It will be here before we know it and I don't want to hold on to them too long. We do not have any big fundraisers left, and this will probably be the last one. Several people have said they heard we had all our money, but that's not true yet. However, we are getting really close. If anyone still has change jars that they want to return you can give them to Mindy at the bank. Thank you all so much for your support whatever if may be! Please continue to pray for us as we enter the next phase, waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment